Membership at the Kelvin Club grants you access to Club facilities, where you can enjoy great food, wine or a post-work cocktail. High speed Wifi makes the club a great place to drop in for work and meetings. You can hotspot at a table or relax in the lounges. A coffee or snack is never far away.
Our Members’ events programme brings you a mix of social networking nights, guest speakers, wine and whiskey tastings, workshop nights and “off campus” activities such as gallery visits. We also host several dinners and galas through the year to celebrate the club and it’s history.
In order to submit an application for membership at the Club, applicants must be nominated and seconded by current Kelvin Club members. If you do not know a current member and are hence unable to provide a nominator or seconder, Membership of the Club is still available via an interview process with the committee. All applications are reviewed by the Manager and membership is granted on a case-by-case basis.
Standard Membership Categories
The Kelvin Club has a variety of membership options.
Please peruse the following membership profiles to see which on is right for you.
Joining Fee $400
- This is our holistic form of membership. Membership at this level allows full access to the Kelvin Club and all the associated benefits.
Joining Fee $400
- This non-voting form of membership is for an initial year to get a taste for the Kelvin Club experience before commencing Full membership upon renewal.
No Joining Fee
- This form of membership confers the same rights as for Ordinary (Full) Membership and is designed to encourage younger members to participate fully in all aspects of the club.
Joining Fee $350
- This is available only to existing Full Members of the Club. Such Members may apply to the Committee to convert their membership to a Concessional Membership at or after the end of their first Full membership year.
Price Upon Application
This non-voting form of membership is available to not-for-profit and commercial organizations. The fee is based on the number of employees or members of the applicant organization.
- Full access to club facilities including for use as an informal meeting venue
- Up to four hire-free functions per year
- An exclusive billing account for functions and guest hosting
- Individual membership opportunities for members or employees of your organisation.
- Optional plaque with the Club, on payment of additional fees
Period Covered by Fees
Membership Fees are for the period 1 July to 30 June and are renewable on 1 June each year. The Committee determines the Joining Fee and annual Membership Fees each year.